Memoir Writer Frank, (Francis) McCourt entitled “Angela’s Ashes” after his poor Irish mother. I think part of this poverty story was due to the bad treatment of Irish in USA. There’d be signs ‘No Irish wanted,’ for jobs, rooms, while blacks were given jobs even if not qualified. (See Obama and Michelle.) What a zoo this place is, and Whites are really the ones behind the mental cages Jews put around us.
Here’s some notes for I compare my own poverty and found this Pulitzer Prize winning book so interesting.
1. McCourt says his autobiography or memoirs is about “dealing with adversity,” not how he overcame it. I can compare my autobiography the same way. Suicide was one way, but I overcame that. Even drinking, drugs, smoking, pills, endless therapy, but I was a product “Made in USA,” by Polish slave labor for Jews. No one talked about Jews in Jesus’ day, we still don’t.
2. He talks of shame and how people looked down at the poor. It is how I was treated and severely. Where he says his mother had to beg, Mama sent me once to beg for food $$ from her brother’s wife who lived across the street. This aunt said to me as a little starving girl, disheveled with her famous words, “If you parents ‘played’ (had sex) now let them ‘pay.’ ” She refused the money and I turned around to another day of starvation. I never begged again. I just starved quietly.
3. The interviewer calls his book an “Epic of Woe,” I wonder if he read mine would he just make fun of me and add salt to my wounds?
4. McCourt says the ultimate of poverty was to have no lumps of coal. I can identify with that not in Ireland, but here in good old USA land of plenty. We had a coal furnace at 8332 S. Colfax. And sometimes we had coal. Sometimes not. Daddy would look around for wood to burn to keep us warm, and second floor had wood stove in kitchen, which we didn’t. There were times we didn’t have heat. Not often, but in below zero weather one can remember that. Also when Mama beat Daddy for not standing up to Jews, he’d hide in the coal shed, behind the house, and sleep on the pile of coal that was still there, in freezing weather.
5. The poverty was repeated; same in my life. I too perhaps should end the poverty at age 19 other than I live thru it now, at least by what the government gives me in my “earned” Social Security, not “welfare” paid by Whites. But then I’m convinced Whites love blacks, Jews, browns, etc. more than they ever loved me.
6. Irish Disease “Consumption,” reminds me of my own “double pneumonia,” which is similar. Miracle kept me alive.
7. Here’s the part I mentioned before about “Collecting $$ for black babies of Africa, when they were starving and living in such deplorable conditions.” It was not right. I said the same when I was growing up. His memoir says that not only the church demanded $$$ from the poor children for the African children, but his mother sent him to dance school, and gave him a $.25 for the teacher’s tuition. But the teacher had a black boy standing at door with his tongue open and McCourt was to put the quarter on it and black boy would get it to spend any way he wanted! It made me upset the same thing growing up to see us suffering, and all those around me doing so well. Even black women I went to school and bowled with who whined and “sang the blues” about how their father left them, when in fact, the government or their “White father of Tax Treasury” supported them until today, with a 1/3 of Trillion dollars for internet for Black Africans (not Whites) and Bill Gates giving them all shiny new computers. We are such White suckers in Jewish greasy hands.
8. He talks of the Great Depression. I wrote of my own Depression even the headlines of my birth date, August 21, 1947, which read “No Depression in site.” They meant $$, I meant lowered feelings.
9. He talks of being beaten: Mama and Daddy both beat me, as did brothers, nuns, and I was in my vow of silence stage and never bothered anyone but did good works. It was never right for me to suffer “agony” like Jesus as if it were “healthy.” Why would Jewess girls never suffer? I went to school with them in kindergarten and they had the USA and World by the a s s.
10. McCourt talks of white Irish men being hung. Wow! You mean Whites were hung too, not just criminal blacks? Learn something new every day. Why are we feeling guilt then?
11. In college recently, I was forced to read essay in English 101, “Who’s Irish?” I was already fed up with them forcing me to read, love and accept, Jewish homosexuals, or lice-filled lesbian Anne Frank in my text book, and of course, sit and not say a word while black author lashed Whites as they’d walk streets of South Chicago and made Whites scatter like “pigeons.” Jews think Whites are nothing bot cattle for their sperm and blacks see us as nothing but pigeons and dumb ones at that. They would never give away “Their” treasury. If Jews are so concerned, let them give the world-wide Jewish treasury away to Whites and begin right here when I give them a 900 year bill and invoice. In that essay, it degraded 4 Irish White men for not finding jobs, and written by a Yellow Chinese Communist grandmother. She takes a stick to beat the white grand daughter who didn’t want to wear clothes. I don’t blame the little girl. Clothes bother me. Perhaps I’m allergic to the fabrics or dyes or something. When I went to school I told the class that they can’t just digest this story for it smashes the White Irish people and is more of Jewish book propaganda used against us. Oh Heather the Jewess must have told the teacher for the next day the teacher threatened to kick me out if I ever said that “I knew something they didn’t.” I’m not sure if they are insane or if I finally flipped, but I know things that most of the world doesn’t know, not even the smartest Jews we worship, and surely they know how to accomplish evil against Christians which I don’t know. It was resolved and the school sent a teacher in to watch my English teacher, 1/2 Mexican.
12. The father wouldn’t have anything to do with neighbors. I’m still like that today. It’s safer and perhaps I can save myself from pain or making a fool out of myself.
13. Ireland suffered from Catholic Protestant hatred. They were still fighting the North and South of Ireland, but recall writing the DJ’s in Chicago about the fact That Whites must get along and not “hate” anymore. How could anyone call themselves a follower of Jesus Christ-ian, and other fellow Christians? It’s beyond insanity, stupidity, for Jews all love one another so much, they devise how they will put down Whites, get us drunk, smoking cigarettes, sell us black workers (slaves) we don’t need, block bust our neighborhoods, keep us in wars for 200 years as Jews kept Poland in war for 900. Whites have 700 years to go and nothing can stop the Jews.
14. McCourt complains he never got hugged or kissed. Our family was the same. Oops. That is not true. I remember seeing my older brother kiss my mother before going to school and I did the same. They never kissed me back.
15. The Middle Class in Greenwich Village New York said that McCourt the author had “rich childhood” with so much to write about. No one has said that about my writings.
16. He talks of Irish wars for 800 years. Scots wear the kilt skirt for Romans wore them to war with the Scottish.
17. McCourts said that White Irish had to “organize, organize, organize” and why they did so well in politics as the Richard Daley, father and son, who had Mayor of Chicago dynasty. But as Jews usually do, after Whites build up something truly grand, the Jews just floats in there to rule over it.
18. Mc Courts grandmother scrubbed floors. So did Mama and so did I even recently in order to survive for there never was welfare from government for me as widow of US Marine War hero, or my sons. It was work or starve to death. Why hasn’t anyone given that ultimatum to browns and blacks and Jews who never did a days work in their lives. Ask the Jewess even. Or the Hindu or yellow chinese who come in USA at the “top” of the ladder and “top” of $$, organization, etc. Wake up Whites, before it is too late.
19. Angela paid her debts back when she got on charity. I also paid my debts back but it meant working 8 jobs.
Anyway, I love the Irish, for it was a Scotch Irish man, husband, who supported me, even under severe stressful times after Viet nam War. I didn’t understand the war. My brothers didn’t go in but conscientious objectors or fled to be English teachers to escape what my brave husband did: Fighting yellow Chinese Jew-led Communists who killed 100,000,000 White Christians.