It was tens of thousands of pages of emails and letters like this that helped me change history, in this case, to bring back breastfeeding.
I went to the Brookfield Zoo when I was about 54, by myself, and could use my mind to think and observe.
I clipped a part of this from a lengthy email I sent it to the DJ’s at the radio station in Chicago.
Aug 2003 Letter to Sophie, Breastfeeding
An open letter to Mrs. Sophie Orangutan, Brookfield Zoo, Tropic Asia Illinois.
Dear Sophie, I know human beans might think it strange to write a letter to you, when we both know they can’t imagine talking with animals, but St. Frances of Assisi did many centuries ago. If I could have given you a hug, one hug would have been worth all these words following. I was very happy to see you with your young one hanging on you. The guide there was especially kind when I asked him to introduce us. I used to swing from trees when my children were small too, right over a little creek to get to the other side.
I wanted to confide with you about how difficult it was for me as a White breastfeeding mother in 1973 to do what Nature intended for my breasts: nursing my own offspring. I had to reject almost all of society, which was against me. They were programmed to buy dreaded Baby Formula instead. (Today I have changed history by emails like this and my Kostumed Karaoke Karactors performances with cleavage as my trademark for spending 3 1/2 years in solitary confinement, nursing each White baby boy.)
You have a fine son and saw your older daughter tightrope walking wildly on the vines. Is she insane? Do all the girls make fun of her? Wow! She was wild, daring, carefree, and happy. She and I could have fun together, I bet.
Your husband seemed rather lost with nothing to do all by himself. If he’s bored, the zoo needs to find activities to keep him interested. Don’t they have daycare or nannies for your offspring? Well, as mother-to-mother, I just wanted to let you know some ideas which came to me and you inspired from my memory when I was a mother.
I think that as Americans we should raise our babies to be strong, loving, feeling, spiritual, funny and intelligent people.
Here are some of the unusual things I did 30 years ago, when these things weren’t common, but felt guided to do, as a mother. My mother and father raised me under very severe circumstances, so perhaps that is why I had to make my rearing of my children a challenge, not lazy.
1. I’m sure, Sophie, you exercised and ate well during your pregnancy at the zoo; they are fine, helpful people, and many thanks go to them for their kindness when I was there. I practiced yoga, exercised, ate organic, non-poisonous food during pregnancy, in addition to working full-time. Sophie, did you take crack cocaine, smoke, drink booze, pills or other drugs when you were pregnant with the possibility of deformed children with one eyeball on the forehead and one of the chin, or fetal alcohol syndrome? Many deformities or stunting the growth and potential of the baby comes from that. Be glad you are an animal and not subject to these degenerative practices. Did they feed you poisonous snakes when you were pregnant, like they put poisons on our vegetables and chemicals to feed our animals?
2. You have a very nice home at the zoo. I worked until 9 months pregnant to bring money home for the family, so my husband wouldn’t feel the stress of money problems, unusual in 1973. Then worked part-time afterwards, even while breastfeeding, pioneering the way for our women today. I feel sorry, Sophie, these young women have to work and can’t stay home with their children & nurse for 6 years like you do or 3 1/2 years as I did. Seven years was the norm for the human species to breastfeed for millions of years. I wonder what we are missing. No studies or even thinking about this is done. The home prices and cost of living are ridiculous and there seems to be no hope so that two people will always have to work.
When I was young, the steel union tried to cut the hours from 40 to 35, with women staying at home with the family, but as you can see it never passed. Some men I know work 90 hours a week with women working 50 hours plus raising children. It isn’t fun to be a mother. No raises, no recognition, no rewards, just shitty diapers, and then they grow up and they don’t know you exist. We need to resurrect the sacred and joyful role of White motherhood. Reward the White mothers as they do in Europe with money, perks, and respect. Have healthy White babies, not just multiply Whites at any cost. That’s dangerous. Breastfeeding mothers should be put on a pedestal. When people ask you what one does, one says, “I’m just a mother,” and then put the tail between your legs. I always felt proud to be a White wife and nursing mother.
I know I talk and write a lot today, look what I’m doing now, talking to you. I was quiet for 50 years. When I hear what people talk about on cell phones, it doesn’t seem like they are talking at all. It is like Simon and Garfunkel’s “Sounds of Silence”, people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening, people writing songs that voices never share, no one dare, disturb the “Sounds of Silence.” White silence!
I had a home delivery with my second Paul, because they mistakenly gave me a black baby at hospital with my first baby. Sophie, what would you have done if the female nurse gave you an alligator baby instead of yours, would you have said anything, would you have cried? How would you feel? I thought I better have the next one at home, but I was older, 31, and 20 years since my first menstruating period when I was really physically ready to have children. That was what my Vet told me when I wanted to have Queenie mated as soon as she menstruated and only 1/4 grown! She was a dog, and I talked to her too. They don’t talk back at least not in English. Queenie talked in Dog Language and I understood her. She rarely barked only once when there was a burglar lurking around our house.
3. I breastfed many years each boy. Do you have to hide in the bathroom to nurse your babies? There is a place at the Zoo in the toilet, where humans s hit and p iss that a mother can hide and nurse her darling child, cause she’s ashamed of her breasts and nipples as I was. As you know, Sophie, no animal would eat and eliminate in the same area. I guess it is against the law to feed your children mother’s milk that is the only perfect food in the whole world. Do they send the orangutan mothers to jail if they catch them breastfeeding and take their babies away?
I think breastfeeding is the single most important thing for our children’s welfare in the world in all of history and for the future of our country to have healthy children, even before education? They need to be well, adjusted, comforted, disciplined, fed and happy before being educated. If only one thing could be done it would be to complete education in mothering. What do you think, Sophie? If you formula feed you fill those babies up with sugars and chemicals, that isn’t against the law. They have plastic nipples. Women don’t have a hard time bottle feeding the baby, they just stick the bottle in the mouth and leave it there for the baby to feed itself. The baby has to lay alone loving and worshiping a glass bottle instead of his mother’s nipple. I guess that is why the men worship beer bottles. (I used to worship the wine bottle for about five years, so I don’t judge them.) Here’s the horrible list of chemicals in Baby Formula, which is not milk.It’s not milk. Corn Syrup means GMO.
- Corn Syrup
- Vegetable Oil
- Palm Olien
- And High Olienic Sunflower Oil
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Mortierella Alpina Oil
- Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, a source of docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA
- Mono-and Diglycerides
- Soy Lecithin
- Vitamin A Palmate
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamin K1
- Thiamine hydrochloride
- Vitamin B6
- Hydrochloride Is this like chloroform?
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Choline Chloride
- Calcium Carbonate
- Calcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Chloride
- Magnesium Phosphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Cupric Sulphate
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenite
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Citrate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Potassium Chloride
I used to have this theory that the White race will be extinct, but it should really go further, I’m sure the Black people, with the Black is Beautiful, don’t want their race to go extinct either. But they are having 15 babies each and Whites few or none. Jews have avalanches Whits with excuses about mating, such as “I am busy, or work, or I had too many beers, or there is a game on TV, or the best one yet I heard just recently, I’d like to see you but I have my laundry to do! Is this an idea of a sense of humor?
I heard on the news that the Senators in Washington receive as much as $15,000,000.00 from the pharmaceutical industry. They told me at Parkside for drug addiction for friend, to get rid of all medicines. It’s the mother or father who turns the child into a drug addict. It starts with artificial baby formula. Sophie, what if your baby at your breast got addicted by some drug dealer, his own parent? Sending the drug dealer to Siberia to live in an igloo is too good. Our country needs intelligent “White” males. Even the Blacks advertise a mind is too good to waste. You know, Sophie dearest, with the big brown eyes and nose: Do you know we have a strange custom in this society?
It is called, if you like, respect, help the teacher, (boss) you are shunned by the other students and ridiculed. They gang up on you and call you “brown nose.” A gang of students like this is more destructive to our country than the gangs in Chicago, killing one another. In the neighborhood where I grew up in South Chicago, I confess, I was a “brown nose”. People can’t see it when they see my nose, they think I use it just to smell.
But when I was younger, I helped the teacher, (later bosses,) in every way I could. I would clean the blackboards and erasers after school for the nun. Think about that one Sophie! I used to sweep the floors, help clean their big convents where they lived, on my hands on knees. When she would leave the room of 52 students, she would turn to me and ask me to keep order in the class with no talking. And the other kids knew I meant business. To say that kids act like animals is an insult today, animals don’t behave in such a fashion, you orangutans were very orderly, yet happy and obedient to your guide. Do they accuse you and shun you because you are nice to your guide and teacher with your beautiful brown nose? Do the other female orangutans call you a brown nose? Why do the others stick together and mentally make another person sad just because she is helping her teacher, or her boss at work.
You know Sophie, I think that business should be different today. I think raises and promotions should be given on merit and merit alone. Let’s make brown-nosing a good word. The more you jump up to help your boss, it is written on your record as a plus. There should be field trips for businesses, such as the radio station going on a Saturday to the Museum of Broadcasting. But again it should be recorded on their personnel record that they did an extra-curricular activity to expand their knowledge and make them better media personnel for their specific job.
Sophie, if you come up with an idea, whether they use it or not, that counts on points. When they promote and even keep people when down-sizing it would be based on many merits such as these, not on “who you know” or even “what you know” and especially “no preferences for non-Whites,” but “what you do.” Actions, speak louder than words. If fellow workers are gossiping about other employees, they are not acting like team members. That person can’t do their best, having to get over the barbs that are being thrown at her/him. To the gossipers I would give them double the work load and perhaps make them work overtime without pay, because apparently they don’t have enough to do if they are gossiping or making fun of the people that are helping the boss. Businesses are drained of the $$$$ by such idleness. I don’t understand this human scene and they don’t understand me.
Part 2: Sex, drunkeness, breastfeeding, cond.
……..I do know from experience in the Chicago parades I danced in Chicago, most women are still staying home for years without coming out because they are afraid to nurse in public. A grandmother on the sidelines introduced her nursing daugther and her baby, who were in solitary confinement at home for one and a half years. I was showing my first cleavage costume in the parades and was afraid to do so in front of millions of Chicago people on the sidelines, especially children. But the grandmother encouraged me. When I got to a point of parade I might jump in, I froze. Thank goodness, the head of Chicago for entertainment who knew me, came up to me and encouraged me saying there was nothing wrong with me. It took a lot of lot of guts and encouragement to dance and get over that extreme fear and terror. Paranoid, but for a God-given reason? God made my breasts, not the Jews. Jews invented the idea that breasts are sexual, and also Jew doctors got kickbacks from baby formula. Homosexuals hate cleavage because when they play the woman, they don’t have breasts, so they cover them up in our fashion. But only breastfeeding women should wear cleavage as a badge of honor. Not all women.
The Nestle’s corporation, that also makes Nescafe, Coffeemate, and dreaded baby formula, sugar and drugs. There was a study done in Japan where every 30 seconds a baby dies in the world because of baby formula. Sophie, they should make a grotto with rare and expensive jewels for you to breastfeed your young one. Beautiful stones of rare and expensive quality, the most wonderful object or exhibit to look at in the zoo. There would be a flower garden around you as you nurse your baby. This garden would have the rarest, most expensive orchids. Not giving orchids to super-bitches for doing nothing. In this grotto for the breastfeeding orangutans, some humans would be able to touch you and hug you and thank you for giving up 6 years of your life. You could have been a doctor or lawyer with an MBA, but no Sophie, you wanted to nurse a baby. I was not rewarded for pioneering breastfeeding 3 1/2 years each White son, but punished, scorned, called crazy, piggish, nasty, excluded in the USA. In this grotto, would be the best foods for your health, with plenty of water and liquids for you. There would be music, all kinds of music so that you could sing or dance with your child. We could even pipe the radio in to listen to talk shows or play great music. You can sing karaoke and teach your your baby, Sophie!
You would have a velvet throne, like I did when I nursed my baby Kings. I wonder if the world gives them a hard time because they were raised differently. I hope I didn’t raise them in such a way that they are shunned by others. There would be a hammock in that grotto in the zoo, where you could take a nap and read or rest so that you are relaxed when your husband comes home.
When you would breastfeed your baby, it would be highlighted as the big event of the whole zoo. Our darling new Mother Sophie the Orangutan is in the Grotto nursing her baby at 9:00, 11:00, 1 p.m., 3 p.m, 5, in other words every two hours, if done right. You animals could teach us. (update, when I returned to zoo before I moved from Chicago, none of the animals nursed anymore, but baby formula.)
They won’t even let me show cleavage, without locking me up in the toilet, like they did at the Elvis Fantasy Festival. Yes, that toilet is some kind of place. How would you like, Sophie, to be cornered by 4 women in a stinky toilet and block the entrance and won’t let you perform because I wore cleavage? It’s happened many times in Chicago and even in Vegas. Yet, even though those women hated me, I crusade for the rights f their White daughters and granddaughters for free. When a baby bottle feeds, he/she can’t enjoy the mother’s a real healthy nipple, bonding, scent, and indescribable feeling of closeness of Mother and Child. In all of the species on earth, no male father raises the children!
When I raised German Shepherds, my pedigreed dog Queenie had 13 puppies. My children’s father, Mike, would take the runts, and push the older bigger puppies away from the nipple so they could naturally nurse. I was one of the runts from my families litter of 12. It was hard for me to get food too, when the older, bigger, more aggressive ones grabbed it all up first.
Queenie has 8 nipples, now Sophie don’t get jealous; I had to get over my jealousy too. Tittie envy! It can be devastating. Is there a sin “Thou Shalt Not Show Cleavage.” There was an invisible law which said, “Thou shalt not breastfeed,” but I broke both of them for the sake of White humanity. Sophie, there is a female gorilla at Rainforest Cafe. My titties look like hers only mine are Barbie Doll pink. When I had first son, the nurse brought me a black baby instead of my White one and then gave me a sales pitch in my engorged state for baby formula and bottles. She had coupons and samples, as if she were a crooked used car salesman. I didn’t give up. Five months into breastfeeding, the doctor was mean and threw me out of his office for nursing my baby boy at 5 months and said that if I didn’t put him on solids and formula to get out of his office. I cried a lot. Cried right over my White baby as my tears fell on him and splashed his little outfit and face. I ran out of office. Do you cry, Sophie? Do the other orangutans hurt you?
I want to come back in my next life as an orangutan. Do the other orangutans steal all your things? I did see you groom and pick the bugs out of your husband’s hair. It seems like you eat them too. Do you think Charlie Trotter might put those on his gourmet menu? At least, he can’t get fired for coming up with an idea, he is the owner. Charlie Trotter from Chicago was #1 chef and was fired 100+times by other restaurant managers, until he finally bought his own.
4. I raised my babies always near me like you. In 1973, I was one of the first ones who had a cloth Gerry Carrier and wore my babies at my breast like an Indian Papoose. My husband, US Marine Purple Heart veteran who fiercely fought the Communists in the most ferocious battle zones. I asked him to wear the children too and he was wonderful he listened to me, so that my White sons could honor, love, and respect their father. It was unusual for a man to be so domesticated and yet manly and strong. (I’ve written before how US Marine husband went along with my ideas and didn’t harass me even helped… at least until the 17 year old hussy stole him… I’m adding 1/28/13)
Sophie, I had a beautiful baby buggy that I would take my White Royal Sons for rides on nice days. It would put one of these Rolls Royce’s to shame. It was called an English Pram. It was a very large White buggy with White tires, and leather trim. It was like a convertible and had a leather blanket to break the wind. It had raised handles and I would just parade my White sons down the block in the most elegant, and comfortable fashion that existed.
My grandfather, a former Polish-Russian general father of 14 White children, who escaped there before the Jew Communists took over Russia and Poland, lived with us when I was one of Mama’s 12 breastfeeding babies. He would take me for walks in a buggy. Mama had to care for him for 10 years before he died, work full time for Jews or like Rosie-the-Riveter, WWII.
Grandparents are far away from the grandchildren today. We had the little fold up stroller too, but that was just for shopping. I had a rocking chair. Perhaps, I could talk to the zoo and they could buy you a velvet swivel rocking chair like I had when I breastfed my babies. I used to wear a sign on my car which said “Have you Hugged Your Children Today?”
In 1973, I was one of the first ones to get a GM car seat. Matter of fact, one time when a bumblebee bit my leg at a stoplight I accidentally rammed the car waiting in front lightly. They called the police, but the policeman didn’t give me a ticket cause he knew by my having my baby in that state of the art car seat, I was a good mother. My husband bought him and me bicycles, and I bought one of the earliest baby back seats for my bicycle.
5. I kept my baby on just mother’s milk, nothing else, not even water, for 6 months, no solids, cereals, or artificial vitamins. I put my son on home made baby food from my organic garden in addition to my white breast milk. My baby sat on my lap when he ate. A few times I chewed his food for him and put it in his mouth like the mama birds do. That was only at first. I used to pressure cook the organ meats and mash them up for baby food. He liked that. Children will eat anything the parent gives them and I tried to give them the most nutritious foods available. Only once in a while a sweet treat. I wonder if my children get a hard time like me. We don’t communicate that much, but at least I have those many years of the most satisfying relationship between a mother and child with my baby at my breast. All the feeling and affection and lactating.
It was an unusual feeling when my breasts would tingle sharply when I knew that the baby wanted to nurse. I could feel it now just thinking about it. What a primal feeling!
6. My Royal boys didn’t have teething rings, but had them chew on bones that I knew were good for their teeth. I can’t wait to cook nourishingly for the man/men if there is time, Sophie. Good steaks, fruits, and vegetables, with homemade mayonnaise, tomato concasse, etc.
7. My baby boys were always close to us, even slept with us till they were 3. I would ride my babies on my back with me on all fours just like I was a horse. Or lie on my back and put them on my raised feet and juggle them around like a juggler. Or put them on my knees and lift my leg up and down for a ride. My children didn’t have a lot of toys, like me, I just created fun for them out of nothing, for I grew up so poor as White slaves for Jews in South Chicago ghetto.
Only later I found out that breastfeeding mothers and the fathers won’t want sex during the breastfeeding period. There is a chemical called Oxycontin, and when the male senses the scent, he doesn’t want to have sex with that woman, nor does she desire it. I did read later in educational sex books, that all the couple has to do is start having sex and the feeling will come. It would be fun to squirt the milk and play with the husband perhaps. Our marriage lasted longer than all of our friends.
8. I welcomed challenging ways to nurture them, because of how I saw my parents raise me under such unusual circumstances. I never thought twice about anything that was good, right or fun for my White husband, children and me and was always open to ideas from my husband, too. We were a marriage of works, not words, Sophie. I see you and your husband don’t talk a lot either.
9. When my son was 3, he was desperately ill with severe ear infections. The doctors couldn’t cure him and the female nurses just told me to put him back to bed and let my baby cry, that I was spoiling him. Those cries, Sophie, from the painful ear infection were awful. So I found spirituality and he was healed and he never cried again. My second son never cried, not once. What a strange but wonderful kid. He was always content from day one. They both have genius mentality, top 1 1/2% in the USA, at least until the divorce.
From the time of birth the children were in Sunday School to learn right from wrong and to learn about Jesus, especially his healings. I’m very grateful for that.
10. Back to the grooming. It said at the zoo to groom the Bully, does that mean picking and eating their lice? Jews had an avalanche of lice on them, as even my Mama knew who cleaned for them and brought home their rags to wash. I got them and sometimes didn’t have $.25 for Fel Naptha soap to get rid of them. The Jews falsely accused the White German Socialists (misnamed Nazis by Jews) of putting Jews in gas chambers. Jews are big liars. The Germans, our smartest people, with Polish being next, just put the Jews clothes, hats, shoes, etc. in gas ovens with Zyclon-B. Otherwise, there could be a Typhus epidemic, which killed most of the Whites in WWI, not bombs or bullets. If you dare risk your health, you can go into a Jew Holocaust musuem. All those coats and hats you see were once loaded with lice. I wouldn’t change it for the dormant eggs just might come to life and I’d walk home with lice in my hair. I even was told the Jews injected their own Jews with Typhus (from lice,) by a Belsen, Polish guard. Jews also killed their own on the ship, “the Patria,” in World War II. You need to study real history. It would be a perk for our White students to get excited about history and subjects again.
11. In 1973, I took my babies to diaper swim at the YMCA when just a few months old. It was scary then throwing the babies in the water and letting them go to the bottom unattended and letting them rise to the top. But if they were ever to be in a pool and accidentally fell in it could save their lives. Children have no fears, we teach them fears. Just as we teach them fears, we could teach them how to love instead, which is the opposite of fear.
12. I saw you play with your young. Did you teach your crazy daughter how to swing and walk on vines like I did with my sons on ropes? Shouldn’t she be in a bra and you too? Why don’t you wear fig leafs on your genitals? Did they cut your husbands peter off? (neuter) Did they circumcise him, which is really terrible and painful for a White baby boy? I didn’t have that done to my second son at home delivery. It’s not necessary just a big money maker.
13. I took my children to the Bozo show. He is a clown, but I liked Wizzo, the Magic Man, better. He had all this make up on and a glitzy costume; he was enchanting. It took 10 years to get those tickets. We used to play that bucket game at home.
14. I taught my babies all sports. Tennis, racquetball, swimming, diving, biking, motor biking, repelling mountains, hiking, running, dancing, singing, baseball batting and pitching, hockey, soccer, football, ice skating, water skiing, snow skiing, ping pong, darts, pool, horseback riding, even basketball. I took them out myself for I was with them all the time. I knew the USA has tremendous anti-White temptations and tried my best. Not their father, not television or radio or telephone or Internet, not teachers or babysitters but a “real” mother interacting with her sons. It would be the same for the Great White Polar Bear to teach her young for two years, then walk always alone, the frozen tundra for 100,000 miles. I taught them art firsthand, gardening, getting along with the pedigreed puppies, valuing education, and spirituality. I put them first to the exclusion of family and friends, and maybe it was extreme, but I don’t regret it. It was unique. We are not Communists here in the U.S.; we are free to be ourselves as long as we get along and reach for the Stars in the heavens.
After all this, my husband tried to take the children from me. He used all the money we saved in the bank against me. He tried to get custody, nearly impossible at the time. The most terrible of women were getting full custody. No pain or feeling can adequately be said; maybe you as an animal with feelings could understand my heartbreak, because I think there is little feeling left in the world. My baby boys were my little Kings, just like the Pharaoh kings. Their peters were even protected with cloth diapers not plastic and naked air to clear up rash if they got one to raise them pure and free. This is how humans reward your job as a superb White mother, that and poverty. I guess it must mean I was a “bad” mother. If they call that “bad” what is a “good” mother. Government, husband, his 17-year-old mistress and her literal Voodoo practice standing naked outside and putting pins into dolls, and lawyers all were all against me. I barely ended up with joint custody, and that was rare in 1983.
I even worked part-time to help with bills and was very thrifty. All the money I made I put on the table for them, and desired nothing for myself as you can see in picture. I only had two outfits, no beauty shops, no nail salons, no shopping, no meals out, all ours were made from scratch. I think it came quite close to losing my children; it was a three-year battle of which the mental anguish was horrifying. I think I almost lost my mind. If I would have lost my mind it would have only been a relief rather than endure that mental anguish. I think it somewhat damaged me until today.
I can’t find words that justify my feelings and thoughts. Hollywood can’t capture or reproduce the pain of having your children ripped from your arms. I wasn’t drinking, no drugs, no alcohol, no pills, quiet, even silent and conservative. I was very spiritual and they were disease-free. I know I came from domestic violence, but I never hit the children, nor even yelled once at my husband. Consider he would get drunk, drugged, smoked, womanized, verbally abused and gambled from Vietnam, that was a tall order. I studied and now forgave, but will never forgive the Jew Bankers and Yellow Chinese Communists who did this to my White husband and father of our sons. I landed up for months at the Crisis Center for Battered wives.
They probably wonder and scratch their heads why I think motherhood is a worthless, thankless job in the USA. Yet I stand proud and tall for my actions. I can only judge by the actions and responses of my fellow human beings toward my actions. I can only interpret these messages on an intelligent level. They kept saying the children need their father even if he is a criminal on death row. I never heard them once argue that they needed their mother. It’s as if White children don’t need their mother. My payment for all my hard work and slaving was poverty, hard work, and Parent Alienation. He had his same job, salary and position.
No, Sophie, just as a secret, I loved being a wife, motherhood, my sons; it was the greatest feeling of my life. Nothing I can say or do can duplicate the simplest life of all. Even though it is not cherished here on earth today, to me it was heavenly. I even immortalized my 3 Kings in painting oil portraits, which I still have today. I painted one of my husband too, and did a foot stool for him and sacrificed a year and a half of French crewel stitching so he could put his feet up when he came home from work.
One must really think, Sophie, I had to overcome what I grew up with, being beaten until age 22, and seeing Mama beat Daddy, and at first Daddy beat Mama. The wretched starving poverty as White Polish slaves for Jews. I overcame those obstacles and had a memorable, one-of-a-kind marriage and family.
As I go forward, I think I have a record of 16 years of nurturing “My Three Kings” and without one argument just like the primates never fight, we never fought. Even today I don’t think I can duplicate it, I don’t know how it happened. I don’t think it was me of my own power; it really must have been God or the divine laws of Nature with me, if there is any credit if what I did was considered good. I guess by today’s standards it might not be considered good. Even though I received no earthly reward, I never asked for restaurants, or “real” vacations instead of nature camping, or diamonds, or a wardrobe full of clothes and material things, I have a very primitive and deep contentment and satisfaction that what I did was right and maybe a little ahead of its time. Today, my breasts are unusually sensitive from all that sucking every hour on the hour even during the night. ha ha ha We need to get over this Jew taboo of breasts.
Bye Sophie, I wish you, your husband and two children the best. I wish I could have hugged you, so here is a mental hug to you and yours. (There were bars or gulley in the way.)
Lovingly, Barbie Doll, one breastfeeding mother to another.